All students will be dismissed at half day. Please check with your school for the dismissal time.
Report cards with final grades for all students will be mailed to the addresses on file at the school your student attended.
YNT@Ardis models a professional atmosphere supported by our District YPS handbook.
“Any students not in compliance with this dress code will be asked to change their clothing or contact their parents to recieve a change of clothing, or students will be sent home. Please be advised that failure to comply with this policy may result in disciplinary action up to suspension.”
The following articles of clothing represent violation of YNT and District Dress Code and are not permitted. Students wearing any of the following will result in administrative intervention and/or disciplinary action:
• Muscle shirts, tank tops, A-frames (“beaters”), tank top dresses, T-shirts with spaghetti straps or straps less
than three inches in width
• Halter or strapless tops, bare midriff tops or tops with low cut necklines(exposing cleavage)
• Boxer shorts, Saggy/baggy pants, Short dresses, skirts or short-shorts (allhems should be 2 cm below
fingertips with hands extended at sides)
• See-through clothing or apparel with holes exposing excessive skin
• Hats, bandana, and/or headgear (unless it has been approved for religiousreasons)
• Clothing displaying profane, offensive or suggestive language
• Clothing with alcohol, tobacco or drug related themes/photos/words
• Pajamas or house slippers, underclothing
• Any other clothing deemed inappropriate by administration
Leggings, tights, and hosiery are a form of undergarment. When leggins, tights or hosiery are worn as outerwear, or instead of pants (even if partially covered with a shirt or other top that can extend down to the thighs), it is among specific clothing items that are deemed inappropriate in a school setting.
· Successful Completion of All YNT Core Courses
o 9th Grade
· Biology & ELA 9
· Geometry & Art
· American History/Geography & Marketing/Computer App.
o 10th Grade
· Advanced Algebra & Math Lab
· Physics & Marketing II/Computer App. II
· World History/Geography & ELA 10
o 11th Grade
· Chemistry & ELA 11
§ Global Functions & Statistics*
· Government/Economics & Functions/Statistics
o 12th Grade
§ Operations Research
· Operations Research & ELA 12
· Successful Completion of 4 additional Elective credits
· Successful Completion of Physical Education/Health
· Successful Completion of 2 credits Foreign Language
· Successful Completion of Career-Based Internship
· Successful Completion of Advisory Course
· Successful Completion of 6 college credits (grade of C or better)
* Change to 11th Grade Course Global Functions & Statistics, integration of Social Studies and Mathematics, from Global Civics & Econ, integration of Social Studies and Foreign Language, is suggested to accommodate juniors availability to participate in fine arts electives at YHS, respond to district achievement data, which yields additional math instruction, to align with a STEM modeled program, and to support college and career readiness.
Michigan Merit Curriculum - ELA
A Parent Guide to Understanding the State Graduation Requirements
Michigan Merit Curriculum High School Graduation Requirements
Making the Most Of High School
In order to assure consistent quality coverage, YPSD is offering affordable coverance through Student Insurance Partners - Worth Ave Group. Select the appropriate form below. There are three ways to pay the insurance policy fee:
(By mail coverage begins 24 hours after policy is mailed to you. By telephone or Internet, coverage begins midnight of the day online order is processed.)
For 9th Grade Insurance application forms, click HERE
For 10th and 11th Grade Insurance application forms, click HERE
Please click the link below to check the YPSD website for Bus Pick Up and Drop Off Locations.
For other questions about Transportation, please call: 734 994-8133
Click the link below to access your ECHO account. This is a great way to check your student's progress and grades throughout the school year.
Click here for NT News UPDATES
Meeting Days & Dates - First Tuesday of each month (unless holiday, election or school break)